Single travellers for hiking trips
Single travellers for solo walking holidays
Are you a single traveller but prefer to hike in a friendly guided group?
During our solo walking holidays see the Pyrenees in its full glory and share the experience with new friends – imagine waking up every morning to discover new places with new like-minded friends who adore the mountains as much as you do. Most of our mountain experiences are perfect for solo walking clients, offering you the flexibility and freedom to arrive independently, yet walk with a group of like-minded walkers…
5 Excellent reasons you can feel at ease with TrekPyrenees solo walking holidays!
1. You will meet like-minded travellers and make new friends. Your fellow travellers might be from other countries; our guides speak English, French, Spanish and German.
2. Sharing experiences with a small group of travelling companions: members of the group will walk together, eat together, and relax together. That generates an atmosphere which is pleasant for everybody.
3. Travelling in a group keeps the cost lower than travelling alone, making the unattainable affordable. Also, it permits you to safely visit places you might not feel comfortable discovering on your own. For the guide, the security of the group is his/her major concern.
4. To keep costs down we will pair you with another traveller of the same gender with whom you’ll share a twin room. However, you can choose to pay a little extra for a room on your own.
5. You can contact fellow walkers who have travelled (or are going to travel) with us in any of our solo mountain experiences before you leave. Just let us know…